Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, April 5, 2013

Rehearsal Dinner Dress – White?


I wrote a few days ago about a GORGEOUS purple dress, but honestly, I love the idea of wearing white to our rehearsal dinner. In the back of my mind I have been making notes on the dresses that I love. For the heck of it, I ordered one last week to see what it is like in person. I found this dress on Nordstrom’s website and had it shipped:

The dress was only $68, but sadly it just didn’t fit right. It wasn’t as flattering as it looked (probably since I am not a tall model). Now the hunt begins for the best rehearsal dinner dress… EVER! Since the Nordstrom dress didn’t work, I started looking at a few other dresses.

The Splurge: I am trying to find out the designer, but haven’t found it at the moment. Isla Fisher wore this dress to an interview. I am sure it was pricey! I love it. It’s very classy, but flirty.
(photos were borrowed from the awesome justjared.com)
Another Splurge: Someone on Weddingbee introduced me to the AMAZING Amanda Archer. How awesome would this dress be for a rehearsal dinner? Check out her dresses here. This one is $189.


Another Splurge: This one is from French Connection, which is one of my favorite lines. It is $248. The detail is stunning. I love the beading.
Rehearsal Dinner Dress - White? :  wedding dress rehearsal 71db1
Rehearsal Dinner Dress - White? :  wedding dress rehearsal Dressd02
The Mid-Splurge: This is a Maggy London dress ($128) from Nordstrom. So many people have been talking about Maggy London dresses.
Rehearsal Dinner Dress - White? :  wedding dress rehearsal 571557
I have heard people say that wearing white at the rehearsal dinner takes away from wearing white on the wedding day. What do you think?


Read more: http://www.weddingbee.com/2009/03/03/rehearsal-dinner-dress-white/#ixzz2PeHb51n1

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About